- 7 night double-occupancy stay at the 5-star Renaissance Shanghai Yu Garden Hotel; see FAQ for single occupancy options
- All meals (breakfast buffet at hotel, lunch, and dinner each day)
- Private air-conditioned transport each day to all activities
- Entry fees for Propaganda Poster Art Centre, Urban Planning Museum, Shanghai Tower Observation Deck, Yu Garden, Jing An Temple, Karaoke, Shanghai Fashion Week events (only applicable during fashion week in April and October)
- Bilingual English/Mandarin speaking guide at all times
- Styling and tailoring assistance to make sure you get the exact clothes you want
- Printed Tailoring Guide with pictures to help you choose the kinds of clothes you want (sign up for the email list and get the guide now!)
- Airfare to/from Shanghai
- Airport transfer to/from Shanghai airport to/from hotel (can be arranged for an additional fee, see here for details)
- China visa
- Travel insurance (proof of travel insurance is required for each trip participant)
- Cost of tailor made clothes, eyeglasses, shoes, souvenirs, snacks, massage, etc.
- Personal expenses for room service, laundry, telephone calls, excess baggage fees, etc.
- Any drinks you order at lunch or dinner (except for water, which is included)